If you’re looking for a home in the DFW area, have you considered new homes for sale in Celina TX? While there are many older homes to choose from, buying a new home has many advantages that you may not have considered and the prices are often comparable to the prices of older homes. So, what are some of the reasons you should consider new homes for sale in Celina TX?
- Design choices. When you work with a new home builder, your design choices go way beyond granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You can often choose the layout and floorplan of your home to find the one that works best for you. Are you looking for a master bedroom on the first floor or a fireplace in the family room or garage entry on the right side instead of the left? When you work with a builder, you can make the home your own. That also includes granite and stainless steel in the kitchen, but it also means you can choose flooring, paint colors, crown mouldig and so much more.
- A warranty. When you buy an older home and something breaks down – the roof leaks or the air conditioner stops working – you have to pay for the repair yourself. When you buy a new home, the builder warranties his work for a specific amount of time and that means if you move in and something doesn’t work right, he’ll make it right.
- Energy efficiency. By law, new homes have to be built to certain standards of energy efficiency that you just don’t find in older homes. Newer homes have better insulation, double- or triple-paned windows and energy-efficient appliances that mean your electric bills will be lower and your house will be cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Green choices. Many of the builders of new homes for sale in Celina TX use green or sustainable construction materials and practices. When you choose a green builder, you’re ensuring that your home is made from renewable resources and is constructed in such a way that it has as little negative impact as possible on the environment now and into the future.
- Less maintenance. Unless you’re one of those people who doesn’t know how to exist without a big project to work on, older homes usually represent a lot of work that most of us just don’t have time for. New homes have all new roofs, appliances and, often, landscaping so they require little to no maintenance for many years.
- Amenities. When you buy a new home, it’s usually part of a master-planned community that includes amenities you can’t get in older communities. Amenities can include clubhouses, pools, tennis courts, walking trails and playgrounds.
- A fresh start. There really is nothing like owning a home and not having to worry about someone else’s grimy range hood or mildewed bathroom tiles. If you’re going to buy a new home, why not buy a home that is actually new and that hasn’t been lived in by any number of families before yours.
When you stop and think about it, why would you choose an older home over a new home when the prices are comparable? You wouldn’t. That’s why you should have a look at the new homes for sale in Celina TX. Call the realtor who knows Celina, Blair Taylor, at (972) 393-9664. Or visit www.blairtaylor.net to get started with an online home search today.
New homes for sale Celina TX
3810 Clearlight Rd.
Celina, Texas 75009
Photo Credit: ©Depositphotos.com/ F e v e r p i t c h