Questions to ask a Realtor® before deciding who you should hire:
- How long have you been in the real estate business?
- Is this your full-time job?
- What designations do you hold?
- How many days does it take you to sell an average home?
- What is your average list-to-sales-price ratio?
- What is your marketing plan and strategy?
- What are the top three things that make you different?
- What are your affiliations with related professional organizations?
- Who are your recommended service providers?
- What are your fees? How much will your service cost me?
- Do you advertise a personal guarantee?
- Are you a good listener?
- What is your business philosophy and how will you keep me informed about our progress? How often?
- Could you please give me the names and phone numbers of your three most recent clients?
Blair Taylor | Broker / Advisor | Realtor Celina TX and Prosper TX