If you’re house hunting in Collin County, you can’t miss taking a look new houses for sale in Light Farms, Celina, TX, located in a brand new 1,070-acre master planned community.
5 Reasons to Consider a New House for Sale in Light Farms, Celina, TX
- 7 top-notch builders. With 7 different builders responsible for construction in Light Farms, you’re bound to find a design and floor plan that works for your family and fits your dream house aesthetic. Choose from plans offered by American Legend, Darling, Drees, Highland, Horizon, K. Hovnanian, and Shaddock.
- Amazing amenities. Community amenities get you more for your home buying dollar. Light Farms features over 18 miles of hiking and biking trails, access to a 132-acre greenbelt, no less than 4 neighborhood pools, a state-of-the art fitness center (including a group fitness room for classes such as yoga), a community center with WiFi, and even public art installations.
- Great schools. A new house for sale in Light Farms in Celina, TX is a smart choice for families with school-age children. Light Farms is part of the well-regarded Prosper Independent School District, which has received a ‘Met Standard’ rating from the Texas Education Agency. The youngest students in Light Farms will attend Light Farms Elementary (for grades Pre-K through 4), a brand new elementary school conveniently located in the neighborhood. Light Farms Elementary feeds into Rogers Middle School for grades 5-6, Reynolds Middle School for grades 7-8, and Prosper High School for grades 9-12.
- Location, location, location. A new house for sale in Light Farms in Celina, TX is close to everything you need. You’ll be 5 minutes away from restaurants, the post office, and community library. Downtown Celina is just 10 minutes away, as well as ample shopping and Gentle Creek Golf Club. And in 45 minutes, you can be in downtown Dallas, DFW airport, or Love Field.
- Features you won’t find anywhere else. Light Farms mixes the best of suburban and rural living. The neighborhood features an on-site Community Supported Agriculture program, so residents have easy access to a weekly share of local, organic produce. A honey bee colony also calls the neighborhood home, and the honey they produce can be purchased in the community center.
If you’re ready to look for a new home, turn to a caring, knowledgeable realtor. Blair Taylor always puts clients first, and he can help you find the home that’s perfect for you. Call (972) 457-3008 for more information about how Blair Taylor can help you find a dream home in this unique community of new houses for sale in Light Farms in Celina, TX.
New House For Sale In Light Farms Celina TX
3810 Clearlight Rd.
Celina, Texas 75009